Krista & Becca Ritchie
New Adult & Contemporary Romance
Krista & Becca Ritchie are New York Times and USA Today bestselling authors and identical twins—one a science nerd, the other a comic book geek—but with their shared passion for writing, they combined their mental powers as kids and have never stopped telling stories. They love superheroes, flawed characters, and soul mate love.
Krista & Becca Ritchie are New York Times Bestselling Authors and identical twins, one a science nerd, the other a comic book geek. With their shared passion for writing, they combined their mental powers as kids and have never stopped telling stories. Graduates from the University of Georgia in Biology and English & Journalism, the twin writing duo now lives in Atlanta. The Raging Ones is their first young adult novel.
(as told by krista)
- We were born on "Good Friday" and every ten years our birthday will land back on Good Friday
- We grew up in Peachtree City, GA - "the land of golf carts"
- We have a kitten named Frodo Baggins. He has huge hobbit feet
- Both of us started writing when we were kids, but Becca wrote novels before me
- Becca's addicted to Red Bull. I'm addicted to Diet Coke
- I'm a science nerd. I have a degree in Biology. Becca is a comic book geek. She has an (unofficial) degree in awesomeness
- But Becca "technically" has a degree from the University of Georgia in English & Journalism
- We both have been playing tennis since we were nine. But we're nowhere near as good as Serena and Venus Williams
- If we had to choose between TV or movies, we'd choose TV every time
- We love all things X-Men